Luxury Office - Facilities Co-ordinator
This luxury company is known to be one of the world's most influential fashion brands and has dictated fashion norms around the globe for decades. Their products have astounded international VIP clients and begotten their loyalty and love season after season.
There is a vacancy to work as part of the Facilities team in this luxury brand ensuring the smooth running of the facilities and IT support services. To maintain the Front of House delivering outstanding client service to internal and external visitors or employees. The successful candidate will work alongside an additional Facilities Assistant and the IT support supplier.
- Provide meet and greet services as and when required
- Manage meeting rooms and bookings including providing refreshments, flowers and stationery etc.
- Daily checks of bathroom and kitchen facilities, replenishing supplies before running out
- Audio visual support for meetings and staff as required
- Manage the reception desk, couriers and external calls
- Assist and monitor contractors on site
- Carry out daily walk rounds ensuring the building fabric is in good order and that departments are kept tidy
- Assist with desk moves and space planning for staff
- Submit departmental expenses and invoices manually or through the nominated expense portal
- Support facilities and IT needs at our retail outlets
- Assist with security issues
- Assist in carrying out Health and Safety tasks and documentation as required
- Cable Management under desks and in work spaces to be kept tidy.
- Creating and maintaining IT documentation where required by the company
- Escalating and reporting issues to the Digital & Logistics Director or the Properties Manager as necessary
- Carry out such duties as the Directors may from time to time assign to the employee
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience working in a similar role providing luxury/ VIP services
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning
- Knowledge of network connectivity for Windows and Mac highly advantageous
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities whilst possessing a high level of discipline, professionalism and flexibility
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated attitude
£25000 - £35000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.