Luxury Menswear Sales Assistant
Are you a men's fashion enthusiast and looking for a new full time opportunity in luxury retail? This iconic French fashion house is seeking a Sales Associate to join their team in London.
- Well established luxury fashion brand
- Highly sought after by VIP clientele
- Provide a high standard of customer service at all times and build clientele.
- Develop product knowledge and to have an awareness of current campaigns and new product launches.
- Support the team to maintain high standards of housekeeping and display within the store.
- Carry out any additional duties as requested by the management team.
- Analytical approach with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work independently
- Well-groomed presentation to a high standard
- Previous experience in luxury retail is essential
- Able to build rapport with customers and maintain a client book
- Previous experience in a luxury menswear brand
- Salary up to £25,000
- Excellent commission
- Fantastic opportunities for progression
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.