Luxury Leather Goods - Runner / Wrapper - Mount Street
Keen to work for an iconic brand in Central London? This luxury leather goods brand are seeking a Runner based in their Mount street boutique.
Your typical day-to-day:
- You will be in charge of wrapping all items purchased by clients, back of house
- Be in charge of dealing with the level of packaging needed and will work with Stock Controllers to make sure that all our needs are fulfilled
- Obtain prepayment and special orders in our stock to speed up the process of collection by customers
- Answering the phone to advise our customers
Apply today if these 4 points apply to you:
- Are you currently working in Luxury Retail?
- Do you have at least 2 years' experience in retail?
- Able to multi tasks and work in an intense fast pace environment
- Do you have strong time management communication and organisational skills?
- Are you ready for a challenge?
Our client will offer you:
- A salary of up to £28,000
- Fantastic boutique hours and closed on Sundays
- A well-organised working environment and a varied workload
- The chance to work towards for an iconic brand
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£38000 - £45000 per annum + BONUS
East London, London
Menswear Account Manager needed for this top brand within this inspiring and leading fashion sales and distribution agency. Competitive salary and bonus...
Up to £23000 per annum
Hammersmith and Fulham, London
Are you a student looking for a weekend job and enjoy working independently? Is your background in retail or admin? APPLY TODAY!
£40000 - £55000 per annum
City of London, London
Varied role where you will overlook the customer service for wholesale, retail and ecommerce. Excellent remuneration package!