Luxury Leather Goods Embosser - Central London
Luxury British brand that offers stunning timeless pieces are seeking an Embosser/Gold stamper for their London Boutique. This role offers incredible benefits and the chance to work for a brand with an incredibly rich heritage!
This opportunity will not last for long so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
- Maintaining the embossing schedule within the store and planning things accordingly so all orders are done on time.
- Maintaining a tidy embossing area and making sure all tools and paperwork are organised.
- Check emails on a daily basis to maintain good correspondence with the head office and Bespoke team.
- Create a good rapport with the retail store teams and store managers.
- Experience in stamping on paper and leather.
- Experience working with leather to a high standard.
- Experience in detailed manual work and working with your hands.
- Understanding of typography/aesthetics.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Salary up to £24,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £23000 per annum + 1.5% Sales Commission
1.5% sales commission offered! This iconic luxury brand known worldwide is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their boutique in Bicester Village
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Iconic Italian luxury brand is looking for an Arabic speaking Sales Consultant to join their flagship store in Mayfair
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
This iconic luxury leather goods brand with a rich heritage is currently looking for a Cashier to join their Mount Street boutique
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Monthly Bonus
Iconic luxury lingerie and swimwear brand is seeking a Sales Assistant to join their beautiful London boutique. Monthly bonus!
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
A luxurious heritage accessories brand located in the heart of Mayfair is seeking an experienced Cashier. Excellent company benefits!
£27000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager looking for your next career move? Our client is seeking a Store Manager, paying £29,000