Luxury Leather Goods Embosser - Central London
Luxury British brand that offers stunning timeless pieces are seeking an Embosser/Gold stamper for their London Boutique. This role offers incredible benefits and the chance to work for a brand with an incredibly rich heritage!
This opportunity will not last for long so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
- Maintaining the embossing schedule within the store and planning things accordingly so all orders are done on time.
- Maintaining a tidy embossing area and making sure all tools and paperwork are organised.
- Check emails on a daily basis to maintain good correspondence with the head office and Bespoke team.
- Create a good rapport with the retail store teams and store managers.
- Experience in stamping on paper and leather.
- Experience working with leather to a high standard.
- Experience in detailed manual work and working with your hands.
- Understanding of typography/aesthetics.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Salary up to £24,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Great earning potential + Oxfordshire based! A busy boutique offering excellent sales commission and the chance to work for top brand!
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Associate to support their London stores and concessions. Weekly pay, flexible hours!
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£18000 - £20000 per annum + 1,7 % Commission
Are you a denim expert? This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury brand in their well established Bicester Village boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Full time retail job with a luxury jewellery brand. Retail experience not essential as long as you have a positive and professional attitude!