Luxury Jewellery - Quality Controller
This luxury British jewellery brand has established itself as one of the most sought after brands across the globe and operates with the highest standards of service and design. Their products and luxurious jewellery adorn some of the most prestigious and eminent personalities across the U.K. Based in London, their operations comprise of the design, manufacturing and retail distribution of jewellery and watches. They are currently seeking an experienced Quality Controller to work in their London office.
- Perform inspections on products using the established company standards
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Checking that production methods meet legislation guidelines
- Testing samples of diamonds and gemstones in a laboratory
- Finding and fixing faults at each stage of the production process
- Inspecting materials for defects and using methods like non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Accept or reject finished items
- Making sure labelling is accurate
- 3+ years Quality Control experience ideal, jewellery knowledge essential
- Completion of Graduate Gemology degree or completion of courses
- Ability to use your technical knowledge to design policies
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Undergraduate degree or a Diploma equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
£23000 - £26000 + Benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their friendly and dynamic team, based in the heart of West London
£27000 - £37000 per annum
South East London, London
An iconic British luxury brand located in Central London are looking for a Creative Gerber Pattern Cutter
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Would you like to work for a leading luxury womenswear brand in Central London, in a friendly studio environment?
£26000 - £32000 per annum
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team
£18 - £22 per hour
City of London, London
Luxury LFW design house needs an experienced Machinist with a couture background. Are you a skilled Machinist who has worked with an array of luxury designers?