Luxury Jewellery - Ideal for Cabin Crew Attendants!
Are you passionate about fine jewellery and want to work for the number one luxury retailer in the world? We are on the lookout for a well-presented, organised and energetic person who can really add sparkle to their next role. This role is ideal for Cabin Crew Attendants who are keen on moving into high-end retail!
- You will be a boutique Host / Hostess for one of the worlds most sought after luxury jewellery brands
- Provide exceptional customer service and a complete shopping experience for each and every customer
- You will be extremely organised and go above and beyond
- Advise customers on a wide range of luxury products
- Have industry knowledge and a strong personal interest in luxury retail to help drive and maximise sales
- Take pride in representing and promoting some of the most iconic names in luxury retail
- You will be tech-savvy and a quick learner
- You will need to have a genuine passion for luxury brands
- You must be professional, confident and organised
- Immaculate grooming and presentation standards are essential
- Salary up to £22,000 (depending on experience)
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!