Luxury Interior Design - Consultant
This luxury brand specialises in furniture and bespoke design, with five London stores. This role is perfect for a Sales Associate who is looking for career progression within this sector.
- Working in their five stores located around London
- Responsible for delivering exceptional customer service
- Working towards sales targets and KPI's
- Work within your team to achieve standards in selling, visual merchandising and stock control
- Must have a passion for homeware and interior design
- Experience in luxury retail sales
- Must have a proactive approach and a proven track record of driving business
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Enjoy selling a product you are passionate about and appreciate the importance of outstanding product knowledge
- You will need to demonstrate an ability for understanding customer needs and be able to offer exceptional customer service
- A can do attitude
- £18,000 + Commission (OTE £30,000)
- Fantastic progression opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.