Luxury Homeware Sales Associate
This company offers excellent career progression and benefits! Would you like to create memories for customers that will last a lifetime, as a full time job based in a Chelsea boutique?
Our client collaborates with some of the most luxurious homeware and gift brands and they are now looking to recruit a customer focused and enthusiastic Sales Associate to join their Chelsea boutique.
- Assist customers within the store and in one-to-one appointments
- Developing expert product knowledge - full training provided!
- Maintaining the store space appearance at all times
- Previous retail or customers service experience is a must as this is a client facing role
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Must enjoy engaging with people - an outgoing personality is definitely a plus!
- Previous homeware experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Salary £23,000
- Up to 3% sales commission
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 23 days holiday initially, with the opportunity to increase to 27 days