Luxury Homeware Sales Associate - Competitive Commission
This company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits - how does 23 holiday days and up to 3% commission on sales sound?
In this full time role you will work for a business that collaborates with some of the most luxurious homeware and gift brands, and create memories for customers that will last a lifetime.
This multi-brand concession in a prestigious Central London department store is looking for a customer focused and enthusiastic Sales Assistant to get on board. Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist customers within the store and in one-to-one appointments
- Developing expert product knowledge - full training provided
- Maintaining the store space appearance at all times
- Previous retail or customers service experience is a must as this is a client facing role
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Must enjoy engaging with people - an outgoing personality is definitely a plus!
- Base salary £24,000
- Up to 3% sales commission
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- 23 days holiday initially, with the opportunity to increase to 27 days dependent on service
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
Italian luxury brand are looking for an Assistant Manager in their newly renovated Bicester Village boutique
£35000 - £38000 per annum
This homeware brand offers excellent career progression and benefits and the opportunity for you to develop your leadership skills
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k