Luxury Homeware Brand - Mandarin Sales Associate
This luxury homeware brand are seeking a Mandarin speaking Sales Executive to work in both their boutique store and concession. For anyone wishing to progress within the luxury retail sector, this is the perfect opportunity.
- Quintessentially British company
- Incredibly successful company over thirty years old
- Expansive range of stunning furniture and gifts
- Build effective working relationships with support functions including merchandising, marketing, production, distribution, visual merchandising and finance
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Responsible for effective management and communication of retail standards
- Actively monitor competitor activity and react accordingly
- Deliver VM and back of house standards
- Exceed sales targets and KPIs
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English
- Must be immaculately presented
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Efficient within a fast paced environment
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
- Incredibly proactive and personable
- Previous luxury experience necessary
- Experience in upholstery, furniture or home accessories is strongly advantageous
- 22 days holiday
- Pension scheme, life assurance
- Competitive salary
£30k - 34k per year + commission
An rare opportunity to join one of the most exclusive fragrance brands as a Supervisor in their beautiful London Boutique. Incredible working environment, a strong team and a beautiful product.
£35k - 40k per year
We have partnered with a luxury watchmakers who are looking for a Communications Manager for both UK & Ireland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission