Luxury Homeware Boutique - Assistant Store Manager
Are you an experienced, talented and proactive Sales Associate or Supervisor, seeking a new and exciting challenge? Are you keen to step into management? This could be the role for you!
This unique opportunity with an exclusive Japanese homeware brand to develop your career. Based in the heart of London, this is an ideal role for someone wanting to pursue a career in Retail Management.
- Retail experience as either a Sales Associate or Supervisor; luxury background preferable, however applicants with a premium background will be also considered
- Strong selling skills, with a proactive mindset
- You will be committed to being a true ambassador and motivating your team and driving them to success
- You will be flexible, hard working and approachable
- Fantastic selling and communication skills as well as a strong commercial awareness
- Responsible for overall running of the store
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Be really sales focused and proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression
- Salary between £25,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience)
- Very generous bonuses offered
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
A beautiful British leather accessories brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Commission
A luxury fashion brand based in Central London is looking for an Assistant Manager. Salary up to £33,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager, seeking the next step in your career? Salary up to £30k!
£23000 - £28000 per annum
Are you an Assistant Store Manager with a luxury or premium background looking for your next challenge based in Oxford? Send us your CV today!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service, always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village