Luxury Fragrances - Concession Manager
Are you a Luxury Retail Manager with a keen interest in luxury fragrance, looking for your next career move? Our client is a luxury fragrance brand, currently seeking a strong and ambitious Manager to take full ownership of their store based in one of the most prestigious department stores in London.
- Retail management experience within a fragrance or beauty brand is preferred
- Strong management skills, including developing and motivating teams of 10 plus
- Committed to being a true ambassador and motivate your team and drive them to success
- Flexible, hard working and approachable
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Impeccable grooming and personal sense of style
- Responsible for overall running of the store
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Be really sales focused and proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression
- Salary up to £38,000 (depending on experience)
- Very generous commission and bonuses offered
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you a passionate tailoring enthusiast looking to join revolutionary leading menswear brand of the moment?
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Retail Manager looking for your next challenge? Due to high demand the brand has expanded and are seeking a Store Manager paying £38,000 upwards
£26000 - £30000 per annum + Commission + Clothing Allowance
City of London, London
Flagship boutique on trendy Bond Street! Apply if you are a confidant and experienced Supervisor with an interest in men's fashion
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
City of London, London
One of the most iconic fine jewellery houses world wide is seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales with VIP clientele and manage a small concession
£29000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent commission
This company offers excellent career progression and benefits - keep reading
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
Boutique Manager wanted to join a contemporary brand in their 3 floor boutique where you will manage a team of 32 people. £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!