Luxury Fragrance - Sales Specialist
Are you passionate about the fragrance and beauty industries? We are seeking an experienced, professional and polished candidate to join this luxury fragrance concession in London.
- You will provide exceptional customer service and build great rapport with your clients
- You will be dealing with both domestic and international clients
- Assisting management with deliveries and stock management
- Processing transactions
- Drive sales and KPI's whilst you work closely with your team
- Fragrance and beauty experience is preferred
- You will be polished, well spoken and efficient in your work
- Excellent manners and understanding of luxury standards
- Impeccable grooming
- Great sales skills
- Salary between £22,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
- Sales commission
- Great potential for growth with an expanding brand
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity further, please apply with your CV to email@example.com today.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently recruiting for full time and part time Sales Assistants to work in one of the most prestigious department stores in the world - Harrods!
£8.50 - £9 per hour + Weekly pay
We are looking for enthusiastic Hosts / Hostesses to work for a luxury fashion brand in Central London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
This is a Sales Associate opportunity to be trained in the world of luxury linen, get involved with a dynamic team and work fantastic working hours!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
This iconic shoe brand is looking for temporary staff for their London boutique. Previous retail experience is a must!
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their beautiful boutique in Central London
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent commission
Full training and a diamond qualification offered + monthly bonus, yearly bonus, commission...