Luxury Fragrance - Sales Specialist
Are you passionate about the fragrance and beauty industries? We are seeking an experienced, professional and polished candidate to join this luxury fragrance concession in London.
- You will provide exceptional customer service and build great rapport with your clients
- You will be dealing with both domestic and international clients
- Assisting management with deliveries and stock management
- Processing transactions
- Drive sales and KPI's whilst you work closely with your team
- Fragrance and beauty experience is preferred
- You will be polished, well spoken and efficient in your work
- Excellent manners and understanding of luxury standards
- Impeccable grooming
- Great sales skills
- Salary between £22,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
- Sales commission
- Great potential for growth with an expanding brand
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity further, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.