Luxury Fine Jewellery Store Manager / Designer
Do you want to combine your GIA degree with your managerial expertise in retail? This fine jewellery brand is opening a brand new boutique in London and are now hiring for a Store Manager / Designer.
- Demonstrate rare diamonds and gemstones to customers
- Client development
- Working towards sales targets and hitting KPIs
- Assist with the design of bespoke pieces of jewellery
- Be a brand ambassador
- GIA degree is a must
- Previous fine jewellery experience is a must to be right for this role
- Russian or Mandarin language skills a big plus, however not essential
- Salary up to £45,000 (dependent on experience)
- Excellent commission scheme
£39000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus
Our client is currently seeking a Store Manager to join this luxury ladies lifestyle brand based in their beautiful boutique in Central London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
Luxury British brand that offers beautiful, timeless pieces are seeking an Embosser / Gold Stamper for their London Boutique
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
This leading footwear brand is offering an unusually high salary of up to £28,000 + commission
£23000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Fantastic remuneration package - see below! We are looking for an immediately available full time Sales Associate for a luxury accessories boutique in Heathrow Airport T2/T5.
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Temping while seeking a permanent role will make you seem ambitious to employers and boost your CV with amazing brands - while making some extra money!
£8.5 - £9 per annum
This role is perfect for students looking to earn money around their studies, or someone looking for a bit of variety in their career