Luxury Fashion - Trainee Recruitment Consultant (AMAZING TEAM)
Want to join our amazing team in Hammersmith? This is a hard to fill Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer role because you need a variety of skills; an outgoing personality, great attention to detail, keen to learn, have a persuasive communication style... a lot of boxes to tick!
We have an open mind in regards to your background - previous recruitment experience is NOT required. A great attitude and an eagerness to learn is key.
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer to support our top billing Managing Consultant here at Four Seasons Recruitment. This is a highly admin focused role that will require a resourceful and tenacious person. No day will be the same and the variety of tasks are extensive, which will require a lot of self motivation and discipline. Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring candidates are briefed, prepared and ready for interviews
- Selecting relevant CV's from advert response and book in candidates for interviews
- Writing creative and inspiring adverts that reflect the exclusive brands we represent
- Network and approach prospective candidates
- Searching relevant job boards for hard to find candidates
- Producing shortlists for clients and format CVs
- Interviewing candidates and assessing their skills and suitability for current job opportunities
- Updating our internal CRM
- Calling candidates for updates; briefing them on new job opportunities
- Gather interview feedback from candidates
- Contact previous placements to ensure they are enjoying their new role
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy interacting with people
- Resourceful by nature - where there's a will there is a way!
- Keen interest in fashion and luxury brands
- Recruitment experience is a big plus, however not essential
We will offer you...
- Career development opportunities
- Extensive induction and ongoing training
- Independence and freedom to stamp your personality on the business
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- A fun and inspiring team who work collaboratively together and support each other
- Commission on top of your basic salary
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
A Head office based Retail Operations Admin role in a friendly working environment where you will learn a lot - salary up to £28k
£40000 - £50000 per annum
The ideal candidate is keen to learn, progress and grow within the company, with solid consumer goods experience. Up to £50k + great company perks!
£24000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
We are looking for a Junior Resourcer to support our top billing Managing Consultant here at Four Seasons Recruitment. Join our close-knit team!