Luxury Fashion House - Assistant Manager
Our client, a super luxurious fashion brand, is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport.
- You will lead the store team in providing an iconic customer experience, ensuring maximum profitability
- You will achieve and maintain operational excellence through the efficient running of all areas of the stores
- You will sales and profit targets as set by the company
- You will be responsible for all day to day operations in the store including but not limited to sales, operations, staff
- Strong management experience with a luxury fashion brand in Heathrow
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
- Strong clientele background
- Sound commercial and brand awareness
- Salary £45,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel