Luxury Fashion House / Assistant Manager
Our client, a super luxury fashion brand, is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport.
- You will lead the store team in providing an iconic customer experience, ensuring maximum profitability
- You will achieve and maintain operational excellence through the efficient running of all areas of the stores
- You will sales and profit targets as set by the company
- You will be responsible for all day to day operations in the store including but not limited to sales, operations, staff
- Strong management experience with a luxury fashion brand in Heathrow
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
- Strong clientele background
- Sound commercial and brand awareness
- Salary £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Store Manager wanted for new store opening in Kingston! Excellent benefits including flexible working hours
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
This Italian fashion superbrand with a strong heritage is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Commission
Are you a Supervisor or Senior Sales Consultant with a passion for driving teams and delivering success in luxury retail? Apply now!
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
City of London, London
Menswear brand with a strong and loyal heritage is looking for a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in East London.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories. They are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London.