Luxury Eyewear Design Assistant - Midlands
My client, a leading eyewear wholesaler, is seeking a Design Assistant / Product Assistant to join their Head Office based in the West Midlands. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate looking for their first role in the fashion industry, or for a more experienced candidate seeking their next step.
- Working closely with the product team to take a design from concept through to production
- Assisting with the development of product and collections from briefs with buyers
- Working with licensed brands and adhering to strict design guidelines and approval procedures
- Identifying and interpreting trends to create product suitable for the optical market
- Managing critical path and delivery schedule for all new product
- Responsible for new product administration and paperwork
- Liaising with suppliers, primarily in the far east via email
- Stock control and monitoring
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Competent user of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Degree educated with a minimum 2:1 classification
- Flexibility to travel abroad when required
- The ability to write succinctly
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£42000 - £50000 per annum
North London, London
A sought-after luxury swimwear brand need a Design Manager for their resortwear collection- experience needed!
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Based in North London, our client is an internationally known luxury resortwear brand, currently looking to recruit a Designer to join their expanding team.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand.