Luxury Eyewear Design Assistant - Midlands
My client, a leading eyewear wholesaler, is seeking a Design Assistant / Product Assistant to join their Head Office based in the West Midlands. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate looking for their first role in the fashion industry, or for a more experienced candidate seeking their next step.
- Working closely with the product team to take a design from concept through to production
- Assisting with the development of product and collections from briefs with buyers
- Working with licensed brands and adhering to strict design guidelines and approval procedures
- Identifying and interpreting trends to create product suitable for the optical market
- Managing critical path and delivery schedule for all new product
- Responsible for new product administration and paperwork
- Liaising with suppliers, primarily in the far east via email
- Stock control and monitoring
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Competent user of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Degree educated with a minimum 2:1 classification
- Flexibility to travel abroad when required
- The ability to write succinctly
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
This iconic luxury leather goods brand with a rich heritage is currently looking for a Cashier to join their Mount Street boutique
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Monthly Bonus
Iconic luxury lingerie and swimwear brand is seeking a Sales Assistant to join their beautiful London boutique. Monthly bonus!
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
A luxurious heritage accessories brand located in the heart of Mayfair is seeking an experienced Cashier. Excellent company benefits!
£27000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager looking for your next career move? Our client is seeking a Store Manager, paying £29,000
Up to £40000 per annum + Bonus
City of London, London
Boutique Manager required to join an award-winning contemporary jewellery brand that is incredibly popular among celebrities. Salary up to £40,000
Up to £7.86 per hour
Are you a student based in Bath? This fashion accessories brand is currently seeking exceptional and enthusiastic Sales Assistants to work 3 days a week between Nov-Jan