Luxury Crystals and Jewellery - Store Manager
This is a truly luxurious company and your role as the Store Manager will be to convey information about the stones, crystals and jewellery to their exclusive clients.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and self-driven with at least 2 years retail management experience.
- Recruitment, training and development of teams
- Set and communicate standards across the store
- Be commercially aware and ensure KPI's are being met
- Monitor and drive sales in the business.
- Ensure store visuals are of a high standard
- You will have luxury management experience
- You will have a minimum 2 years in retail management
- You must be passionate about the company
- Ability to work in a slow-paced environment
- Salary from £28,000
- Fantastic company benefits
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel