Luxury Crystals and Jewellery - Store Manager
This is a truly luxurious company and your role as the Store Manager will be to convey information about the stones, crystals and jewellery to their exclusive clients.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and self-driven with at least 2 years retail management experience.
- Recruitment, training and development of teams
- Set and communicate standards across the store
- Be commercially aware and ensure KPI's are being met
- Monitor and drive sales in the business.
- Ensure store visuals are of a high standard
- You will have luxury management experience
- You will have a minimum 2 years in retail management
- You must be passionate about the company
- Ability to work in a slow-paced environment
- Salary from £28,000
- Fantastic company benefits
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.