Luxury Crystals and Jewellery - Assistant Manager
Are you an experienced Supervisor with a passion for stunning jewellery and crystals? This is your chance to join and progress with a unique brand. This position is for a Supervisor/Assistant Manager who will manage a small team in a beautiful part of London.
- To drive sales within the store
- To be a brand ambassador and represent the brand concept
- To ensure that exemplary customer service is delivered at all times
- To build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- To manage a small team within the boutique
- A capable Supervisor/Assistant Manager who has previous management experience
- Will show passion to learn about crystals and stones
- Will take pride in providing an exceptional luxury service to all customers - relationship building is key
- Will have strong administration skills; very organised and 100% computer literate
- Positive and approachable personality, who will fit well into a small team as well as being a strong leader
- Salary up to £27,000 (depending on experience)
- Bonus scheme
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity further, please apply with your CV immediately.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £38000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
Our client specialises in stones, crystals and jewellery. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and self-driven.
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Apply today if you have Supervisor or Assistant Manager experience in luxury or premium fashion and are available immediately!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Yearly Bonus
City of London, London
Iconic fine jewellery house are seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales in their Harrods concession. Salary up to £55,000
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
Beautifully chic ladies footwear boutique in the heart of Mayfair is looking for sales driven and dynamic Manager to join their small team
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Commission
Our client, a super luxurious fashion brand, is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
Up to £40000 per annum + Bonus
City of London, London
Boutique Manager needed to join our client, an award-winning contemporary jewellery brand that is incredibly popular amongst celebrities. Salary up to £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!