Luxury Crystals and Jewellery - Assistant Manager
Are you an experienced Supervisor with a passion for stunning jewellery and crystals? This is your chance to join and progress with a unique brand. This position is for a Supervisor/Assistant Manager who will manage a small team in a beautiful part of London.
- To drive sales within the store
- To be a brand ambassador and represent the brand concept
- To ensure that exemplary customer service is delivered at all times
- To build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- To manage a small team within the boutique
- A capable Supervisor/Assistant Manager who has previous management experience
- Will show passion to learn about crystals and stones
- Will take pride in providing an exceptional luxury service to all customers - relationship building is key
- Will have strong administration skills; very organised and 100% computer literate
- Positive and approachable personality, who will fit well into a small team as well as being a strong leader
- Salary up to £27,000 (depending on experience)
- Bonus scheme
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity further, please apply with your CV immediately.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you a passionate tailoring enthusiast looking to join revolutionary leading menswear brand of the moment?
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Retail Manager looking for your next challenge? Due to high demand the brand has expanded and are seeking a Store Manager paying £38,000 upwards
£26000 - £30000 per annum + Commission + Clothing Allowance
City of London, London
Flagship boutique on trendy Bond Street! Apply if you are a confidant and experienced Supervisor with an interest in men's fashion
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
City of London, London
One of the most iconic fine jewellery houses world wide is seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales with VIP clientele and manage a small concession
£29000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent commission
This company offers excellent career progression and benefits - keep reading
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
Boutique Manager wanted to join a contemporary brand in their 3 floor boutique where you will manage a team of 32 people. £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!