Luxury British Accessories - Store Manager
My client is a well-known luxury accessories brand with a strong presence within both the UK and globally. They are now seeking a Concession Manager to join their London team.
- Responsible for commercial performance
- Lead staff to reach KPIs
- Get involved in events and promotions
- Develop staff through training and appraisals
- You will have luxury management experience
- You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in retail
- You must be passionate about following trends
- You will be motivational, energetic and enjoy working in teams
- You will have a strong book of clients and excellent networking skills
- You must have a keen interest in accessories
- Basic salary is up to £34,000
- Bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Store Manager wanted for new store opening in Kingston! Excellent benefits including flexible working hours
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
This Italian fashion superbrand with a strong heritage is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
£20000 - £23000 per annum + Commission
Are you a Supervisor or Senior Sales Consultant with a passion for driving teams and delivering success in luxury retail? Apply now!
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Commission
City of London, London
Menswear brand with a strong and loyal heritage is looking for a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in East London.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Additional benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village.