Luxury brand - Stock Controller
This luxury brand is known to be one of the world's most influential footwear styles and has dictated fashion norms around the globe for decades. Their shoes have astounded international clients and begotten their loyalty and love season after season.
There is an opportunity for an experienced Stock Controller to work within the finance team, reporting to the CFO and manage the company's inventory.
- Reconcile Purchase Orders against packing lists sent by the manufacturers
- Tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and optimising stock levels
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal systems
- Ensure that any discrepancies between POS and shipments are analysed and properly resolved
- Ensure that all stock movements are correctly registered by all departments
- Provide management reports on stock categorised by product and season
- Support the commercial team in forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock
- Liaise with the retail team to plan discount and clearance strategy
- Assess stock depreciation and constantly improve the logistics process
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test product quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Proven work experience as a Stock Controller or similar role in a luxury brand
- Good communication skills in order to interact with key departments such as: Commercial, Production, Logistics and Finance
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Knowledge of accounting
- Fluent Italian preferable
Upto £30,000 + Benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
£23000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
One of Britain's most recognised high street fashion brands is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to join their fast-paced and highly successful team
£40000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This globally renowned brand is looking for a Branch Merchandiser for store planning for both the UK and Europe
£30000 - £32000 per annum
Our client, the epitome of luxury fashion, is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser. If you are highly analytical and have a background in luxury merchandising then this is your next role!
£32000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
A chance to join one of the most prestigious fashion houses in the world within their footwear category as an Assistant Merchandiser.
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
Apply today if you are a highly analytical graduate and keen to start your career as an MAA in a fun and friendly fashion environment, with a highly successful brand!