Luxury Boutique Cashier
Leading luxury fashion brand is seeking an experienced Cashier to work in their Central London boutique. This role is ideal for someone with previous Cashier experience who is looking for a fast paced role where time will fly by.
- Provide exceptional customer service at the till area
- Maintain the smooth running of the payment system and cash desk
- Banking and reconciliations
- Prepare daily and weekly reports
- Large sum cash handling and float organising
- Cashier experience with a premium or luxury brand
- Confident in high value cash and credit card handling
- Professional, confident and enthusiastic individual
- Immaculate grooming and presentation standards are essential
- Competitive weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and supportive advice from a team of dedicated professionals
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.