Luxury Accessories - Boutique Manager
An amazing opportunity to join this luxury brand as a Boutique Manager for a heritage British brand.
- Delivery of sales and profit targets as set by the company
- Maintain a high level of customer service and product knowledge
- Cultivate strong client relationships
- Ensure your team offers exceptional personal service to all customers and leading by example in this area
- Supervision of your team, ensuring 100% efficiency and effectiveness
- Oversee standards in store including: visual merchandising, stock control, staffing rotas, housekeeping, customer service, and promotional activity
- Must have at least 5 years experience in luxury retail as a manager
- Will be highly client orientated
- Will be able to demonstrate examples of how you have positively contributed to sales in your current business
- Must be extremely pro-active and full of ideas
- Will come from a structured background in luxury retail
- Must have high energy and a proactive approach to clienteling
- Must be extremely well groomed to represent the brand
- Basic salary up to £46,000
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
A beautiful British leather accessories brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Commission
A luxury fashion brand based in Central London is looking for an Assistant Manager. Salary up to £33,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager, seeking the next step in your career? Salary up to £30k!
£23000 - £28000 per annum
Are you an Assistant Store Manager with a luxury or premium background looking for your next challenge based in Oxford? Send us your CV today!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Do you strive to deliver exceptional customer service, always prepared to go the extra mile? Our client is seeking a Boutique Manager to join their team in Bicester Village