Logistics Assistant - Contemporary Women's RTW brand - £23,000
An emerging contemporary brand, recognised globally, is looking for a Logistics Assistant to join the Head Office team. They are currently looking for a driven and organised candidate to join their beautiful offices in North London.
As the Logistics Assistant you will be reporting to the Logistics Manager and responsibilities will include:
- Complete responsibility of maintaining the integrity of stock
- Managing spreadsheets
- Ensuring a smooth transition from order to delivery
- Maintain supplier database
- Leading quarterly stock takes and ad-hoc stock counts
- Accurately logging all order returns and exchanges
- General admin duties
- University degree is a must
- Experience working with a contemporary or luxury brand ideal
- Must have worked in a faced-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Head office based admin experience is a must
- Computer Literate - Word, Excel and stock management systems
- Salary up to £23,000 depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £25000 per annum
A truly British luxury jewellery brand with a chic showroom based on one of London's best known locations is looking for a Team Assistant. Apply now!