Licensing Designer - Menswear / Womenswear
This fun, fast-fashion design studio requires an ambitious and driven Licencing Designer to join their growing team.
Supplying to some of the UK's biggest stores, the ideal candidate must be commercially minded and produce fresh and innovative designs across a number of products for both menswear and womenswear ranges.
- Working with the design team, you will develop new products to meet a customer brief and build the company design pool
- Responsible for researching seasonal trends creating monthly trend boards and colour palettes
- Working closely with buyers to develop commercial products and preparing the showroom for buyer meetings
- Collecting CADs, trend boards and company ranges, product and or sourcing samples for customer meetings
- Conducting market research through regular shop visits, web site browsing to gain awareness of competitors
- Previous experience working in licensing is a must
- Strong graphic design skills
- Experienced in CAD
- Commercial awareness with ability to meet sales targets
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£17000 - £24000 per annum
Are you fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and also have an analytical ability? We are seeking a Design / Product Assistant based in the West Midlands
£42000 - £50000 per annum
North London, London
A sought-after luxury swimwear brand need a Design Manager for their resortwear collection- experience needed!
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Based in North London, our client is an internationally known luxury resortwear brand, currently looking to recruit a Designer to join their expanding team.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand.