LFW Creative Pattern Cutter - West London
A well-established luxury fashion house based in West London are currently seeking experienced Creative Pattern Cutters to support their busy studio during LFW. This is an exceptional and highly sought after opportunity to join a globally recognised brand during their most prestigious time.
You must be available to interview and attend a trial day as soon as possible.
- Working closely with the sample room team whilst ensuring all actions are cost effective
- Experience working within a similar fast paced, luxury environment
- Multi product women's wear knowledge is essential
- Must have strong technical knowledge of all luxury fabrics including silk, organza, lace and velvet
- Cutting first samples by hand in a wide variety of fabric or on CAD
- Liaising with both Pattern Cutters and Sample Machinist
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Experience working within the luxury market
- Multi skilled with the ability to cut a variation of fabrics
- You will have previously worked within a luxury, fast paced environment
If you have pace, passion and a wealth of experience please contact Alison O'Callaghan on 0208 237 8900 or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£24000 - £32000 per annum
We are looking for a driven individual to join a well-known and established luxury womenswear brand as their Workroom Coordinator
£30000 - £45000 per annum
City of London, London
Experienced Garment Technologist wanted for Luxury womenswear brand. Growing and dynamic team