Lectra Pattern Cutter
This high-end successful womenswear and menswear brand are expanding rapidly, known for their classic, and modern designs. Are looking for a junior Lectra pattern cutter to join their friendly atelier based in heart of London on a ongoing basis.
- Support senior pattern cutters on accurate patterns (by hand and computer), drape and tolile samples according to to the design teams sketches for lookbook and production
- Create and amend patterns using Lectra v7
- Work closely with seamstresses on structure of garments
- Work closely with the technical product development team to ensure the best possible construction and finishing methods are used
- At least 1 years experience of working as a Letra pattern cutter
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and being able to manage priorities in line with business critical deadlines
- A can do attitude
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£27000 - £34000 per annum
City of London, London
Amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and organised wholesale candidate to join a contemporary womenswear fashion brand
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
Opportunity for a Russian speaking Sales Assistant to join a leading luxury brand in Central London. Amazing company benefits and monthly commission!
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories, are are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This modern British womenswear brand is looking for an experienced garment technologist to join their team at their incredible brand new London offices