Lectra Pattern Cutter
This high-end successful womenswear and menswear brand are expanding rapidly, known for their classic, and modern designs. Are looking for a junior Lectra pattern cutter to join their friendly atelier based in heart of London on a ongoing basis.
- Support senior pattern cutters on accurate patterns (by hand and computer), drape and tolile samples according to to the design teams sketches for lookbook and production
- Create and amend patterns using Lectra v7
- Work closely with seamstresses on structure of garments
- Work closely with the technical product development team to ensure the best possible construction and finishing methods are used
- At least 1 years experience of working as a Letra pattern cutter
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and being able to manage priorities in line with business critical deadlines
- A can do attitude
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.