Lectra Pattern Cutter - Freelance / Permanent
This well-loved high street retailer requires an experienced menswear pattern cutter to who has worked with Lectra CAD system, freelance or permanent. This person will be responsible for garments in the menswear department, ensuring the fit and technical solutions are up to company standards.
- Creating patterns and spec sheets for samples following a design brief
- Advising suitable technical components to benefit the garment
- Assessing samples to ensure the required expectations
- Attending customer fit meetings and advising on any necessary alterations
- clear and constructive information to production offices and suppliers.
- Using both manual, draping and computer pattern cutting to achieve the best possible garment
- Working closely with garment technicians and merchandisers to prioritise pattern work to meet critical path deadlines
- Experience with Lectra
- Strong knowledge of pattern cutting menswear
- Solid understanding garment construction and grading
- Ability to interpret working drawings
- Ability to work to strict timeless
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can work well within a team
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£22000 - £28000 per annum
Rare opportunity to join an iconic, sophisticated footwear brand has arisen! Our client is looking for an experienced, vibrant Production Assistant to join their Central London team
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Our client, a luxury womenswear brand, require an exceptional Product Developer with a strong knitwear background to join their friendly team.
£28000 - £33000 per annum
City of Westminster, London
Established luxury womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Workroom Coordinator to join their West London team
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Luxury LFW womenswear brand is looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join their dynamic atelier in the heart of East London
£24000 - £28000 per annum
Luxury menswear brand based in the heart of London is looking for a Production Coordinator to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!
£45000 - £60000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand