Ladieswear Boutique - Assistant Manager
Are you a luxury retail Assistant Manager (or experienced Supervisor) looking for your next career move?
Our client is seeking a strong and ambitious Assistant Manager to join their ever growing team in their stunning boutique in the heart of Mayfair.
- Retail management experience within a luxury or premium brand, ladieswear experience essential
- You will be flexible, hard working and committed
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Responsible for all front of house including driving sales, training and development
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Be really sales focused and proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression
- Salary between £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience
- Excellent bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Manager who is passionate about accessories? This established superbrand is looking for a Floor Manager to join their London team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced Manager who is passionate about ladies ready-to-wear? This well-established superbrand is seeking a Floor Manager
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories, are are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London