Knitwear Product Developer - LFW Brand
This luxury fashion brand is seeking a highly skilled Knitwear Product Developer to take the collection from the raw materials to the finished article. If you are looking to work within a tight-KNIT team on a product you can truly feel passionate about, then this is the role for you.
- Source yarns for the seasons, order yarn cards and provide yarn information including lead time and prices
- Develop and maintain a relationship with prospect and existing suppliers
- Create knitwear drawings for collection books and assist the creation of the collection pages, and update knitwear design boards
- Ensure all knitwear swatches, colour cards and seasonal information is archived, and issue lab dips advising on all comments and approvals
- Extensive experience as a Knitwear Product Developer ideally with a luxury brand across womenswear
- Proficient experience in Photoshop, illustrator and excel
If you think you can offer all the above we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8237 8900 for more information.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£45000 - £50000 per annum
City of London, London
A rare opportunity to join an iconic and sophisticated footwear brand has arisen; our client is looking for an Italian speaking Product Developer to join their West London team
£25000 - £30000 per annum
North West England
I am looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager for the greater Manchester area, who has worked with nursery / baby products in the past