Knightsbridge Store Manager - Luxury Lingerie
Looking to speak to experienced Managers or Assistant Managers ready to step up to join a luxury boutique in Knightsbridge. This is an exciting vacancy for someone who really enjoys being present on the shop floor and who will be confident dealing with high profile clients.
- You will be responsible for the brands oldest boutique in London
- You will maintain high retail standards and implement KPIs where you see fit
- You will have opportunity to get involved with HR procedures such as recruitment, training, appraisals and performance reviews
- You will be fully responsible for back office procedures including stock takes, loss prevention and organising events
- You will be accustomed to the area and have a strong network of clients from your experience within luxury
- Experience in a luxury boutique where clienteling is incremental to business growth
- You will be confident using excel and other Office programs to conduct reports for senior management
- Experience developing and motivating teams
- Experience in ladies wear or lingerie would be highly advantageous
- You will be extremely target driven
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Salary up to £37,000
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
£28000 - £30000 per annum
My client is an ethical and sustainable luxury leather goods start up brand looking for a Marketing and Sales Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to make this role your own!
£36000 - £50000 per annum
Competitive package and fun work environment - thriving vintage fashion brand based in Central London are currently looking to hire an eComm and Retail Merchandise Manager.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
Luxurious British brand is seeking an articulate Sales Advisor for their Heathrow boutique