Key Account Manager - Well established supplier
My client is an established supplier and well known to high street fashion retailers. They are currently looking to hire a key account manager who has River Island experience on their CV, to join their London based team.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key high street retailers
- Work closely with the design team and suppliers
- Liaise with factories on costs and initial requirements
- Successfully achieve sales and margin targets
- Manage the critical path daily
- Planning, monitoring and altering production and delivery schedules
- At least 5 years' supplier side experience
- Experience working with River Island is a must to be considered
- Solid critical path management
- You will have been involved in sales presentations and product development meetings
- Strong understanding of a commercial product
- £40,000 - 45,000, depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.