Key Account Manager - Leading Menswear Brand - Showroom
Key Account Manager opportunity with multi-brand showroom based in East London. Our client is now the second largest showroom in the UK and they are consistently growing existing brands and taking on new ones!
With a broad and contemporary brand range, from men's to women's and accessories to footwear, this incredibly organised showroom is run very much as a corporate and is an ideal place for a results orientated individual seeking autonomy and success. As the Key Account Manager you will be managing one of the most successful brands in the showroom.
- Manage, develop and service existing accounts as well as identify and convert new account opportunities
- Weekly and monthly sales performance analysis
- Attend store visits and organise staff training as necessary, helping to manage the positioning of product in store to ensure best sell out achieved
- Oversee the booking and management of the showroom and appointments
- Minimise markdowns
- Maximise sales with existing customers through effective sales management
- Monitor and report on UK & Ire market and competitor activities
- At least 5 years' UK wholesale experience - meanswear is a must
- Able to work well under pressure
- You will be highly motivated, and target driven with a track record of success
- Sharp and commercial
- Experience working with a high turnover brand
- Strong key account contacts in the UK & Ireland
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Salary up to £45-50k (depending on experience)
- Health care
- ...and more company benefits
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
£28000 - £30000 per annum
My client is an ethical and sustainable luxury leather goods start up brand looking for a Marketing and Sales Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to make this role your own!
£36000 - £50000 per annum
Competitive package and fun work environment - thriving vintage fashion brand based in Central London are currently looking to hire an eComm and Retail Merchandise Manager.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission
Luxurious British brand is seeking an articulate Sales Advisor for their Heathrow boutique