Key Account Manager - International Brand
Are you looking to join a brand that is currently expanding and going through major growth? We are currently recruiting a Key Account Manager to join an innovative and niche brand, thriving in both the UK and international markets
My client is an international brand that has really expanded in the UK & European markets, opening multiple stand-alone stores and continuously expanding their stockist. Due to their huge success over the past few years, this company offers excellent growth opportunities and a fun work environment.
As the Key Account Manager, you will take ownership of the global sales strategy by growing the business with new and existing customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implementing sales strategies within assigned channels
- Identifying new sales opportunities
- Managing new and existing relationships - providing excellent customer service to all accounts
- Creating, negotiating and closing all commercial agreements
- Regular reporting and analysis of sell-throughs
- A minimum of 5-6 years wholesale experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills - ability to build relationships with key accounts and partners as appropriate
- Highly motivated and target driven with a track record of success
- Analytical with advanced Excel skills
- An understanding of the international market
- £50,000-53,000 + Bonus
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.