Junior Stockroom Assistant - Red Carpet Favourite
Junior Stockroom Assistant wanted to join this luxury brand that is a red carpet favourite amongst celebrities! The concession you will be supporting is located in one of the most luxurious department stores in London.
If you have previous stockroom experience and you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world then this is the ideal role for you.
- As a Junior Stockroom Assistant you will be responsible for supporting all aspects relating to stock control within the boutique
- Organising stock on shelves and maintaining a clean and neat stockroom
- Receiving deliveries and ensuring that the stock delivered matches supporting documentation and reporting discrepancies to Store Stock Controller
- Maintain effective stockroom controls to ensure continued stock supply and ensure stock record accuracy
- Managing In and Out stock transfers
- Communicating any stock issues to Store Stock Controller and proactively help to find solutions
- Required to participate in stock takes
- Cover the stock control role in absence of the Store Stock Controller
- Previous experience as a Stockroom Assistant
- Luxury brand experience in a retail environment preferable
- SAP knowledge and experience is strongly desired
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to drive and maintain exceptional operational standards
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Salary £21,000
- Team commission
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus
Leading fashion brand based in East London are looking for an international Head of Retail Operations, salary up to £80k
£20500 - £22000 per annum
Junior Stockroom Assistant wanted to join this luxury fashion brand that is a red carpet favourite among celebrities!
Up to £12 per hour + Weekly Pay
A London based Head Office is currently seeking a Stock Assistant / Controller with SAP experience to work with them for 6 months, full time Monday-Friday