Junior Stock Controller - Bicester
This iconic luxury accessories brand is looking for a junior stock controller to support with all aspects of stock control in their boutique in Bicester. This is a great opportunity for an individual with some stock experience to join a leading luxury brand.
- Responsible for delivery and unpacking of stock
- Organise stock rooms and stock management systems
- Replenishing the shop floor
- Overseeing transfers
- Working on the shop floor as required including delivering luxury customer service
- Will have experience in a stock control position for a luxury brand
- You will be flexible, hard working and committed
- Fantastic organisational and communication skills
- Strong personal presentation
- Salary up to £20k
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role we will unfortunately only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Do you stride on Client Service and want to develop your skills further? A bespoke, market-leading homeware brand are seeking a Senior Sales Associate to join their team.