Junior Stock Controller - Bicester
This iconic luxury accessories brand is looking for a junior stock controller to support with all aspects of stock control in their boutique in Bicester. This is a great opportunity for an individual with some stock experience to join a leading luxury brand.
- Responsible for delivery and unpacking of stock
- Organise stock rooms and stock management systems
- Replenishing the shop floor
- Overseeing transfers
- Working on the shop floor as required including delivering luxury customer service
- Will have experience in a stock control position for a luxury brand
- You will be flexible, hard working and committed
- Fantastic organisational and communication skills
- Strong personal presentation
- Salary up to £20k
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role we will unfortunately only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£25000 - £25500 per annum + Commission
This luxury menswear brand will offer you a great salary package and the chance to progress into management
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
Is your current Stock Manager role lacking career progression opportunities? Would you like more responsibility and manage a small team?
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
Leading fashion brand based in East London are looking for a UK Regional Manager to oversee their fast growing retail business
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
My client is the epitome of luxury and elegance, known worldwide for their beautiful and classic designs. They are now looking for a Stock Manager