Junior Retail Stockroom Assistant - Red Carpet Favourite
Junior Stockroom Assistant wanted to join this luxury fashion brand that is a red carpet favourite amongst celebrities! The concession you will be supporting is located in one of the most luxurious department stores in London.
If you have previous stockroom experience and would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world then this is the ideal role for you.
- Junior Store Stock Controller will be responsible for supporting all aspects relating to stock control within the boutique
- Organising stock on shelves and maintaining a clean and neat stockroom
- Receiving deliveries and ensuring that the stock delivered matches supporting documentation and reporting discrepancies to Store Stock Controller
- Maintain effective stockroom controls to ensure continued stock supply and ensure stock record accuracy
- Managing In and Out stock transfers
- Communicating any stock issues to Store Stock Controller and proactively help to find solutions
- Required to participate in stock takes
- Cover the stock control role in absence of the Store Stock Controller
- Previous experience as a Stock Controller
- Luxury brand experience in a retail environment preferable
- SAP knowledge and experience is strongly desired
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to drive and maintain exceptional operational standards
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Salary £20,500
- Team commission
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Love shoes? This iconic brand is looking for temporary staff for their London boutique. Retail experience a must!
£38000 - £45000 per annum + BONUS
East London, London
Menswear Account Manager needed for this top brand within this inspiring and leading fashion sales and distribution agency. Competitive salary and bonus...
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Rare opening! Are you knowledgeable in PLM systems and looking for your next step within a world renowned fashion house?
Up to £45000 per annum
City of London, London
Global Marketing Manager opportunity with a luxury brand based in Central London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Executive opportunity with an edgy menswear brand