Junior Merchandiser - Luxury Accessories - Central London
Our client operates standalone boutiques and luxury concessions within London. Due to expansion and growth they now have an opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser to join their team based in Central London.
- Setting up optimum depth of stock at company as well as store and line level
- Manage the replenishment orders and stock transfers
- Communicating sales information to suppliers on a monthly basis
- Generating ad hoc reports
- Develop relationships with all stores to ensure a constant and optimum flow of communication
- Identifying owned stock for markdown
- Managing the day to day query and relationship between businesses
- Review and present sales reports internally and externally
- You will be working in central London in a warm and friendly head office
- Strong merchandising background
- Luxury fashion experience is desirable
- Strong market knowledge within the luxury sector
- Salary up to £35,000 (dependent on experience)
- Employee discount
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Senior Merchandiser to work for a thriving and trend driven womenswear brand based in London
£35k - 40k per year
Autonomous and hands-on Digital Marketing Manager opportunity with a growing brand based in Central London.
We have partnered with a contemporary womenswear brand who are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Assistant Merchandiser join their team