Junior Merchandiser - Fashion
Our client operates numerous standalone boutiques in UK. Due to expansion and growth they now have an opportunity for a Junior Merchandiser to join their team based in Central London.
A contemporary women clothing brand with a unique aesthetic inspired by the spirit of adventure, global design discoveries and unbounded creativity. This is very much a product focused, hands-on position so you need to be comfortable working for a small business in order to excel in this role.
- Setting up optimum depth of stock at company as well as store and line level
- Manage the replenishment orders and stock transfers
- Communicating trade reports, including best sellers, range performance and branch sales.
- Keep abreast of the business's weekly sales performance, noting key driving categories, best / worst selling lines etc
- Generating ad hoc reports
- Develop relationships with all stores to ensure a constant and optimum flow of communication
- Identifying owned stock for markdown
- Assist the Head of Merchandising in re-forecasting the WSSI
- Line manage the MAA and be a role model for the more junior members of the department.
- Review and present sales reports internally and externally
- You will be working in central London in a warm and friendly head office
- Strong merchandising background
- Mathematical ability - comfortable and confident analysing large amounts of data
- WSSI knowledge and strong analytical skills
- Sound business sense and negotiation skills
- Advanced skills in MS Excel including advanced formulas
- Confident in liaising at all levels of the business
- Salary up to £38k (dependent on experience)
- Generous employee discount
£30k - 35k per year
Four Seasons Recruitment have partnered with a luxury accessories and RTW brand that are looking for a confident and trend driven Junior Merchandiser to join their central London based head office.
£40k - 45k per year + Great Benefits
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PACKAGE. A contemporary jewellery brand are looking for a Merchandising Manager to join their central London offices