Junior Merchandiser - British Luxury Womenswear
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Merchandiser to join one of the world's most popular occasion-wear brands worn and adored by many an A-list clientele. This role will provide new challenges as the business is experiencing rapid expansion.
As the Junior Merchandiser you will report into the Merchandising Manager and with the support of a team of Merchandising Admin Assistants you will be responsible for assisting in the planning of the life cycle of products for the retail stores and online business. Your resp[onsibilities will include
- Weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting
- Complete WSSI's, range planning and allocation/ replenishment process
- Analysing sales and process orders
- Collaborate closely with buying team
- Provide management with reporting and strategic proposals for investment to drive growth and maximise profitability
- Previous experience working at Assistant / Junior Merchandiser level
- Working knowledge of SAP software highly advantageous
- Commercially astute and confident decision maker with the ability to communicate across levels
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Highly numerical, analytical with well developed commercial and business acumen
- Excellent administration and communication skill
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Salary between £30,000 - £35,000
- Excellent benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
€33000 - €35000 per annum
This luxury womenswear brand is seeking a passionate and sales driven Concession Manager to join their team based in Dublin
£40000 - £70000 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking an extremely connected, highly professional and sales driven Client Relations Manager for our luxury couture client based in Central London
£23000 - £28000 per annum + + Commission
A well know luxury watch brand are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team to drive sales and meet store targets.
£45000 - £50000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Operations Manager with extensive online experience to join a British contemporary jewellery brand.
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking a confident and experienced Cashier to work for a leading luxury fashion brand in Central London on a temporary basis