Junior Merchandiser - British Luxury Womenswear
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Merchandiser to join one of the world's most popular occasion-wear brands worn and adored by many an A-list clientele. This role will provide new challenges as the business is experiencing rapid expansion.
As the Junior Merchandiser you will report into the Merchandising Manager and with the support of a team of Merchandising Admin Assistants you will be responsible for assisting in the planning of the life cycle of products for the retail stores and online business. Your resp[onsibilities will include
- Weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting
- Complete WSSI's, range planning and allocation/ replenishment process
- Analysing sales and process orders
- Collaborate closely with buying team
- Provide management with reporting and strategic proposals for investment to drive growth and maximise profitability
- Previous experience working at Assistant / Junior Merchandiser level
- Working knowledge of SAP software highly advantageous
- Commercially astute and confident decision maker with the ability to communicate across levels
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Highly numerical, analytical with well developed commercial and business acumen
- Excellent administration and communication skill
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Salary between £30,000 - £35,000
- Excellent benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Are you looking for a weekend job, or are you perhaps a student keen to make some extra money?
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Immediate start! Send us your CV if are based in Bicester and want to work full-time hours between October-December
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Send us your CV if are based in Oxford / Bicester and want to work full-time for a luxury brand this winter. Temp to perm opportunity!