Junior Marketing Assistant - Premium Jewellery Brand
My client is a beautiful London based jewellery brand and is seeking a junior Marketing Assistant to join their team. The brand is growing rapidly and partners with exclusive celebrities and influencers regularly.
Someone with a strong passion for social media and all things wellness and jewellery related will do incredibly well here.
- Writing creative and relevant content for website, blog, product descriptions, SEO copy and press releases
- You will be responsible for all jewellery photoshoots, press send outs, and gifting to celebrities and influencers
- As the Marketing Assistant you will conduct all trend research, produce a competitor analysis,
- Previous experience in a fashion marketing or a web related role is essential
- Knowledge of web tools, including WordPress and Magento is an advantage
- Basic Photoshop skills required
- Salary up to £18,000
- 25 days holiday
- Generous employee discount on products
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel