Junior Marketing Assistant - Premium Jewellery Brand
My client is a beautiful London based jewellery brand and is seeking a junior Marketing Assistant to join their team. The brand is growing rapidly and partners with exclusive celebrities and influencers regularly.
Someone with a strong passion for social media and all things wellness and jewellery related will do incredibly well here.
- Writing creative and relevant content for website, blog, product descriptions, SEO copy and press releases
- You will be responsible for all jewellery photoshoots, press send outs, and gifting to celebrities and influencers
- As the Marketing Assistant you will conduct all trend research, produce a competitor analysis,
- Previous experience in a fashion marketing or a web related role is essential
- Knowledge of web tools, including WordPress and Magento is an advantage
- Basic Photoshop skills required
- Salary up to £18,000
- 25 days holiday
- Generous employee discount on products
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are currently recruiting for full time and part time Sales Assistants to work in one of the most prestigious department stores in the world - Harrods!
£8.50 - £9 per hour + Weekly pay
We are looking for enthusiastic Hosts / Hostesses to work for a luxury fashion brand in Central London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
This is a Sales Associate opportunity to be trained in the world of luxury linen, get involved with a dynamic team and work fantastic working hours!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
This iconic shoe brand is looking for temporary staff for their London boutique. Previous retail experience is a must!
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their beautiful boutique in Central London
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent commission
Full training and a diamond qualification offered + monthly bonus, yearly bonus, commission...