Junior Garment Technologist - Timeless Ladieswear brand
A timeless RTW brand are looking for a junior garment technologist to join their creative team. My client is offering fantastic development, great working hours, and competitive salaries.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the quality and technical aspects of the garments are to the brands standards.
- Responsible for taking the product from conception through all development stages to product delivery to stores, ensuring consistency throughout range
- Solely responsible for their own categories within the range
- Working closely with the Design Director, Buying team and Design team to fit and comment on all samples
- Sample management throughout the sampling process
- Working closely with the Buying team to ensure that all product delivery dates are achieved
- Ownership of all aspects of the garments from construction, fit, care labels, disclaimers etc.
- Development of blocks and fit where and when necessary
- Ownership of AQL / shipment approvals
- Clear understanding of test reports, can advise suppliers where issues arise on how to proceed
- To work with suppliers on reducing issues related to QC returns
- Minimum 1 years experience
- To be able to work well in a team across departments with a good work ethic
- Passion for product & strong understanding of brand values
- Clear understanding of the customers wants and needs
- To aid design in the development of the collections
- To be flexible and skilled in their category but open to develop new skills through all product types
- To be able to react quickly to an ever-changing development procedure
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and understand the importance of deadlines
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.5 - £9 per annum
This role is perfect for students looking to earn money around their studies, or someone looking for a bit of variety in their career
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Rare opening with one of BIGGEST brands in the world! You will work in their exclusive jewellery concession in Harrods
£45000 - £50000 per annum
City of London, London
This crème de la crème luxury brand offers a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and employee discount, low staff turnover and a supportive work culture
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
6 week Supervisor contract with a luxury brand that is a part of a huge umbrella organisation; you will add a fantastic brand to your CV
£26000 - £28000 per annum
A fast growing RTW brand are looking for their next Prodcution Coordinator to join their Stratford based studio