Junior Garment Technologist - Timeless Ladieswear brand
A timeless RTW brand are looking for a junior garment technologist to join their creative team. My client is offering fantastic development, great working hours, and competitive salaries.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the quality and technical aspects of the garments are to the brands standards.
- Responsible for taking the product from conception through all development stages to product delivery to stores, ensuring consistency throughout range
- Solely responsible for their own categories within the range
- Working closely with the Design Director, Buying team and Design team to fit and comment on all samples
- Sample management throughout the sampling process
- Working closely with the Buying team to ensure that all product delivery dates are achieved
- Ownership of all aspects of the garments from construction, fit, care labels, disclaimers etc.
- Development of blocks and fit where and when necessary
- Ownership of AQL / shipment approvals
- Clear understanding of test reports, can advise suppliers where issues arise on how to proceed
- To work with suppliers on reducing issues related to QC returns
- Minimum 1 years experience
- To be able to work well in a team across departments with a good work ethic
- Passion for product & strong understanding of brand values
- Clear understanding of the customers wants and needs
- To aid design in the development of the collections
- To be flexible and skilled in their category but open to develop new skills through all product types
- To be able to react quickly to an ever-changing development procedure
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and understand the importance of deadlines
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
Italian luxury brand are looking for an Assistant Manager in their newly renovated Bicester Village boutique
£35000 - £38000 per annum
This homeware brand offers excellent career progression and benefits and the opportunity for you to develop your leadership skills
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k