Junior Garment Technologist - Timeless Ladieswear brand
A timeless RTW brand are looking for a junior garment technologist to join their creative team. My client is offering fantastic development, great working hours, and competitive salaries.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the quality and technical aspects of the garments are to the brands standards.
- Responsible for taking the product from conception through all development stages to product delivery to stores, ensuring consistency throughout range
- Solely responsible for their own categories within the range
- Working closely with the Design Director, Buying team and Design team to fit and comment on all samples
- Sample management throughout the sampling process
- Working closely with the Buying team to ensure that all product delivery dates are achieved
- Ownership of all aspects of the garments from construction, fit, care labels, disclaimers etc.
- Development of blocks and fit where and when necessary
- Ownership of AQL / shipment approvals
- Clear understanding of test reports, can advise suppliers where issues arise on how to proceed
- To work with suppliers on reducing issues related to QC returns
- Minimum 1 years experience
- To be able to work well in a team across departments with a good work ethic
- Passion for product & strong understanding of brand values
- Clear understanding of the customers wants and needs
- To aid design in the development of the collections
- To be flexible and skilled in their category but open to develop new skills through all product types
- To be able to react quickly to an ever-changing development procedure
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and understand the importance of deadlines
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent commission
This brand has worked with the royal family and a brand new store is opening due to high demand
£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits + Excellent Commission
World renowned fine jewellery brand is a seeking a Store Manager to join their boutique that offers an amazing commission structure
£34000 - £38000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Manager wanted to represent a footwear brand in a showroom that specialises in selling international brands to the UK market