Junior Garment Technologist
We are looking for a junior garment technologist to join a fantastic luxury womenwear brand. They are rapidly expanding and are looking for someone to join their friendly team, working closely with the design team.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the quality and technical aspects of the garments are to the brands standards.
- Responsible for taking the product from conception through all development stages to product delivery to stores, ensuring consistency throughout range
- Solely responsible for their own categories within the range
- Working closely with the Design Director, Buying team and Design team to fit and comment on all samples
- Sample management throughout the sampling process
- Working closely with the Buying team to ensure that all product delivery dates are achieved
- Ownership of all aspects of the garments from construction, fit, care labels, disclaimers etc.
- Development of blocks and fit where and when necessary
- Ownership of AQL / shipment approvals
- Clear understanding of test reports, can advise suppliers where issues arise on how to proceed
- To work with suppliers on reducing issues related to QC returns
- Minimum 1 years experience
- To be able to work well in a team across departments with a good work ethic
- Passion for product & strong understanding of brand values
- Clear understanding of the customers wants and needs
- To aid design in the development of the collections
- To be flexible and skilled in their category but open to develop new skills through all product types
- To be able to react quickly to an ever-changing development procedure
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and understand the importance of deadlines
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
This London based luxury fashion house are currently seeking an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter to join their growing studio