Junior Designer - Menswear - London Fashion Week brand
A high-end menswear fashion brand with a strong streetwear aesthetic is looking for a creative Junior Designer to join their growing brand. The role is based in London.
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for trends and an interest in contemporary art and modern culture.
- Designing in collaboration with Head Designer
- Creating core brand products in the jersey wear category
- Assisting in the research to enrich the collection
- Developing design details to a prototype level
- Preparing for fittings and presentations
- Organising design, research and collection plan boards
- Working with external manufacturers and suppliers
- Previous experience as a Designer
- Shows genuine interest in multiple aspects of a fashion brand
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign programmes
- Casualwear/Jerserywear Market knowledge and interest
- Fashion Design degree
- 2-3 years' experience working for a brand
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.