Junior Designer Home Accessories - Maternity Cover
A British luxury leather goods brand with a global presence requires a Junior Accessories Designer to join their innvoative and close knit team. They have recently expanded their Home Accessories Collection which includes desk accessories, jewellery and cufflink boxes, books and frames.
- Responsible for designing and developing the Home Accessories Collection reporting in to the Senior Design Consultant
- Liaising with Merchandisers, Product Developers and Manufacturers
- Manage changes, developments and sign offs of product samples
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding of home accessories market, seasonal trends and the home luxury market
- Ability to work to a brief and produce technical drawings of designed product
- Experience with computer drawings (AI)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£17000 - £24000 per annum
Are you fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and also have an analytical ability? We are seeking a Design / Product Assistant based in the West Midlands
£42000 - £50000 per annum
North London, London
A sought-after luxury swimwear brand need a Design Manager for their resortwear collection- experience needed!
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Based in North London, our client is an internationally known luxury resortwear brand, currently looking to recruit a Designer to join their expanding team.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand.