Junior Designer - Apparel for Leading Retailers
This fast-fashion design studio requires an ambitious junior designer to produce fresh and innovative designs across a number of products for both menswear and womenswear ranges.
Supplying to some of the UK's biggest retail names, the ideal candidate must be commercially minded and able to understand different brand aesthetics.
- Working with the design team, you will develop new products to meet a customer brief and build the company design pool
- Responsible for researching seasonal trends creating monthly trend boards and colour palettes
- Working closely with buyers to develop commercial products and preparing the showroom for buyer meetings
- Collecting CADs, trend boards and company ranges, product and or sourcing samples for customer meetings
- Conducting market research through regular shop visits, web site browsing to gain awareness of competitors
- Previous experience working in licensing is a must
- Strong graphic design skills
- Experienced in CAD
- Commercial awareness with ability to meet sales targets
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.