Junior Deputy Manager - Fine Jewellery
Are you an experienced sales assistant looking to step into your first managerial role? Are you currently working as a supervisor and looking for an exciting opportunity?
Our client is a contemporary yet classic brand within the luxury jewellery sector, seeking a junior deputy manager for one their stunning boutiques. This is the perfect opportunity to move into your first managerial role within jewellery sector.
- Responsible for driving sales and demonstrating products
- Managing the team and motivating them to sell
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards and educate clients on products
- Sales focused and proactively achieve sales targets
- Strong retail experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- You will be flexible, hard working and committed
- Operational skills
- Strong leader
- Well presented with immaculate grooming and fantastic sense of style
- Salary between £21,000 - £23,000, depending on experience
- Fantastic commission scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.