Junior Deputy Manager - Fine Jewellery
Are you an experienced sales assistant looking to step into your first managerial role? Are you currently working as a supervisor and looking for an exciting opportunity?
Our client is a contemporary yet classic brand within the luxury jewellery sector, seeking a junior deputy manager for one their stunning boutiques. This is the perfect opportunity to move into your first managerial role within jewellery sector.
- Responsible for driving sales and demonstrating products
- Managing the team and motivating them to sell
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards and educate clients on products
- Sales focused and proactively achieve sales targets
- Strong retail experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- You will be flexible, hard working and committed
- Operational skills
- Strong leader
- Well presented with immaculate grooming and fantastic sense of style
- Salary between £21,000 - £23,000, depending on experience
- Fantastic commission scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you a passionate tailoring enthusiast looking to join revolutionary leading menswear brand of the moment?
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Retail Manager looking for your next challenge? Due to high demand the brand has expanded and are seeking a Store Manager paying £38,000 upwards
£26000 - £30000 per annum + Commission + Clothing Allowance
City of London, London
Flagship boutique on trendy Bond Street! Apply if you are a confidant and experienced Supervisor with an interest in men's fashion
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
City of London, London
One of the most iconic fine jewellery houses world wide is seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales with VIP clientele and manage a small concession
£29000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent commission
This company offers excellent career progression and benefits - keep reading
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
Boutique Manager wanted to join a contemporary brand in their 3 floor boutique where you will manage a team of 32 people. £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!