Junior Demand Planner - Luxury Accessories Brand
My client is a quintessial Bristish luxury brand specialising in fashion ready-to-wear and accessories. They are now hiring a junior planner with relevant experience in luxury retail.
This is a junior planner role to collaborate with the UK teams working on store ranging, promotion timings and intakes for a luxury brand in their head office. Duties and responsibilities are:
- Ensure timely monthly submission of the fully validated sales, forecast and demand plan for group consolidation
- Support the generation of the demand plan and sales forecast between a consistent 12 months horizon
- Attend regular trade meetings to ensure context for the demand plan to be built
- Analyse future stock position to ensure negative stock positions are minimised
- Assist in validation and development of new reports as required by the business
- Prepare, issue and maintain reporting suite to the business on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Support the corporate planning department with ad hoc tasks where appropriate
- High level of numeracy and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to communicate with a wide range of departments
- Ability to achieve high levels of accuracy with detailed analysis, whilst working within a deadline driven environment
- Ability to translate analytical briefs into commercial insights
- The ability to assume responsibility for tasks and workload, and work using own initiative
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£20000 - £21000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for a MAA to join a prestigious British luxury brand based in Central London.
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Are you an experienced Assistant Merchandiser with a background in luxury, keen to take on a role with an incredible runway fashion brand? You do not want to miss this opportunity!
£18000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London
If you are a recent graduate with excellent mathematical skills and a passion for luxury, apply now!
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus
Unique and career enhancing opportunity for a Head Office based Visual Merchandiser to join a creative and inspiring boutique agency in South West London
£50000 - £52000 per annum
Are you a Merchandising Manager who is design led and product focused? This globally known London based footwear brand are seeking a Product Merchandising Manager
£32000 - £38000 per annum
North London, London
Our globally known client is seeking an experienced product Merchandiser to join them at a time of growth and expansion